Monday, August 3, 2009

What is next?

My next step in social networking will be to Linked In. I have come back to school and am more than ready to re-enter the professional world and feel that Linked In would be a good place to begin. Through my laptop, I communicate with professors and complete assignments, although I will add that I only created a FB account because of this class.

In talking with other students, namely 2 who are students in WVU's School of Journalism, they are concerned about what their teachers are able to see, and therefor judge them. Also, they feel that eCampus is more than sufficient as a virtual learning platform and that sites away from the platform add more time to out-of-class work. I personally can attest to this, as I wasted so much valuable time of not doing work because I was confused as to where to find my course content: Google, MIX, and FB did not provide answers. I felt like a jerk when I was told that it was on eCampus.

No comments:

Post a Comment